Sunday, July 4, 2010

Vegetarianism: PETA

Okay, so as some as you know, I'm a vegetarian and I have been for a few years. I don't plan on changing this :)

I don't eat meat because I think it's cruel, it also tastes pretty sick. And don't be thinking Oh no, some 'or bloody complaining about people being cruel to animals. Cos you're pretty wrong there.

What I am here to complain about is those people. 'EWWWWW YOU MEANIE!!!! YOU BOUGHT A LEATHER HANDBAG I HATE YOUUUUUUU!' cool it sister. Like for an example the PETA. It's absolutly crazy. Take PETA kids as an example. Super chick sisters is a total rip off of Mario except they fight KFC and McDonalds. It's mad. Like with every single thing it's blood dripping from the KFC box and disgusting facts about how the chickens are treated. It's horrible to tell young children who'd be playing the game that chickens sensitive beaks are cut off. That's cruelty, to CHILDREN.
On the adult PETA website it gives reasons not to eat pork. If you don't want to eat meat, that's up to you, not some facts telling you that it makes you fat.
Oh jet, I've just clicked on a game on PETA kids. The game isn't availible so it tells me:

We’re sorry! We can’t find that page.

This could have happened for several reasons:

1. The page may be extinct, just as you soon could be, too, if you are still loading your plate with hamburgers, cheese pizzas, and other artery-clogging animal-based foods.

2. The page may have been moved, like animals in circuses, who are hauled around the country in poorly ventilated trailers and boxcars for up to 50 weeks a year in all kinds of extreme weather conditions.

3. You may have made a mistake while typing the address, or we may have made a mistake when creating the link. Mistakes can be corrected. When Anna Wintour got a dead raccoon dumped on her lap by an angry anti-fur protester, she should have learned that wearing the pelts of animals who were cruelly gassed, strangled, or electrocuted is a big mistake. Yet the creepy Cruella continues to push fur in the pages of Vogue.

4. Our Web server may be malfunctioning. When stun guns and “killing machines” in slaughterhouses malfunction, live chickens get dumped into tanks of scalding-hot water (for feather removal) while they are completely conscious, and workers cut the hooves off terrified, conscious cows.



The PETA are a BLOODY DISASTER. I wish they'd shove it. I know they're like, saving animals. But, it's not working I'm afraid. It's creepy. They should confront the companies and get people to sign petitions and stuff, on the streets. Not the internet, I mean, what kids use that anyway? I know! Children and teenagers who think the whole thing is hilarious, which of course it is. It's stupid. I'm not gonna try and stop them, why bother? I'm a happy vegetarian and I hate seeing things on TV with people killing animals on cookery programs. But I'm used to seeing others eat meat and it doesn't bother me. It's really up to you, not some mad PETA people. Don't let them influence you. Make the choice yourself.

~May

1 comment:

  1. I agree. PETA goes way over the top on a lot of topics.

    ReplyDelete