Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Killer Ronald McDonald

So. I remembered the PETA again. And, well, being bored, I decided to play their game: New Super Chick Sisters Game. What it is is a pun on the Mario games but instead using chicks as the 'Mario Brothers'. The first one is KFC and the second is McDonalds. Here are a few screenshots I took:

Pretty Standard. Choose a language. The 'sisters' have mustaches which is kind of odd....

Making an idiot of Mario. I'm guessing they stole the idea. I mean, who would let the PETA make 'chickens' of your characters?

The game-play. Evil Hamburgers and all. A frightened chick at the far right. My little chick version of Luigi on the left.

O.o

 All the pictures above are from the McDonalds version.  Below is KFC.


If you read that one, it's a menu. It's completely daft.

-May

No comments:

Post a Comment