Monday, July 26, 2010

My turn to Rant! WOOT!

Hello~
I'm Ellie, and I live in England.
That's all you need to know about me.
But I do have a rant.

Don't you just hate it, when someone you're really close to goes and slags off something they know you really like?
Seriously, they should know you well enough to not be horrible to you. You like this, they like that. Do you go and slag off something they like? I don't think so.
And then, what happens next, is that your heart may be broken with this person, and you may not like them, but the moment they need something from you, then suddenly they're your best friend again.

I know people aren't the same, and they aren't perfect, but can't they be a little conscientious? Some things money can't buy, such as relationships and the fact you have someone you know you can trust with anything.
And that's all we come down to in the end, isn't it? We only get money to please ourselves and others, we're always worried about what other people think...
It's pathetic.
But we can't escape from it.
Because we're human, and not to try and quote any specific thing, but we're not perfect. And no one will ever be able to change that. We're not meant to last, we're meant to make the world a better place when we leave it than when we enter it.
And call it God's work, or whatever you want to call it - we should all do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment