Monday, August 16, 2010

School? (Extremely long post)

DICTIONARY OF CODENAMES
MrsTrE - Wants to be my best friend, I do not want her to be mine
L - Best friend, has left my school.
T - Super nice girl, I would like to be good friends with
N - Nice girl, I would like to be good friends with.
ABC - Nice girl, in with ST's (see below) clique
ST - bullyish annoying one
A1 & A2 - girls with the same real name who were/are bestfriends. They are ok.
 K9 - okay-ish girl who used to be unpopular but has 'raised her status'
 G - the incredibly annoying one
EA - annoying but harmless
C - okay, just like the other girls in  my class
SHA - Bossy boots, alright though.


 I dreamt last night of a place, not any old place; a wonderfully---- there is my attempt of being funny.
 But anyway, it's getting quite close to school time. I'm not exactly optimistic about it. What's my biggest 'wahhh'?

My best friend will no longer be in school.

And this girl, shall we call her MrsTrE .... anyway. So My best friend (lemme just call her L) and I were hanging out with this girl called MrsTrE cos she didn't have ANY friends in the school apart from this nasty piece of work in the class a year above us. So then she thought L was her best friend and I was kinda aswell. But now that L has left MrsTrE thinks I will become her best friend. I'd much rather hang out with T or N but I don't want to upset MrsTrE. :P

Also there are two incredibly b***hy girls in my class who I am sooo frikin' not looking forward to seeing. One of them actually bullied me, but then I told the teacher. She still annoys me sometimes but whenever I say stop she's all 'Sorry :('. At least I've got power. And the other one is just soo terrible grammar on the internet, annoying, telling me that they were already talking and giving the message for me to piss off.

I guess I am popular in my class, people like me but I'm not exactly I dunno. People have started cliques or w/e you call them. And well I was hanging' with L for most of the time so I guess we had our own little thing. The people who aren't in cliques are, i dunno, 'unpopular'?.

N is nice, she's the oldest and I'm the second oldest. But... well, I dunno how to put it. I don't know if I should put it. But anyway, she's smart and really interesting to talk to. We do get on really well.  

T is really really friendly and stuff. I know for a fact that she really likes me in a friend way. So I guess those two will be my 'buds'.

A1 and A2 are okay. They don't dislike me, but they are in a clique with the annoying one, G.




ABC and ST(the bullyish one) were in a clique with a girl who just left. They don't seem to like eachother too much. Always fighting and that. And K9 is another girl who hangs with them sometimes. She used to be 'uncool' but seems to have raised her status a bit.

EA is a little annoying, but harmless. C is alright. The wrest are good and okay and stuff. SAH is a bossy boots but whatcha gonna do with hormones and all that.

And MrsTrE has anger management problems.

I do enjoy looking through school books when we get them each year only to hate them as the year goes on. And I've been putting loads (6) key rings on my schoolbag. And there isn't any room for more. I've also got a few school supplies.

And to wrap this up, I'm not sure wether I'm looking forward to it or not.

~-~ Maeve

2 comments:

  1. Ack! That sounds complex and very irritating! I'm presuming {correct me if I'm wrong} that other primary schools feed into your secondary school? Hop[efully that will give you a chance to make some new friends when you start there next year. Hope school goes okay this year,
    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. That's right :) And thanks.

    ReplyDelete